Bicycle Baskets

I'm on the search for a stylish bicycle basket to put on a vintage Schwinn. I like the more modern look, although I'd also like to stray from using a milk crate. I found these excellent baskets that I would definitely consider:
Design House Stockholm: Carrie Bike Basket ($50)

Basil: Bristol Front Bike Basket (no price listed)

I think these are appealing without looking too much like an old woven basket:

Abikestore.com: Wicker Cruiser Pet Bicycle Basket ($75)

Comcycle-USA: Front Rattan Bike Basket ($39.95)

A classic in bicycle baskets:

Rivendell Bicycle Works: Wald Wire Basket ($20)

And a classic look for a classic Schwinn:

Rivendell Bicycle Works: Nigel Smythe Country Bag ($190)


2 Response to Bicycle Baskets

August 11, 2008 at 11:42 AM

Oh fun! What a great post!

May 12, 2010 at 11:16 PM

I love it! I'm about to buy a basket for my vintage schwinn & I've decided on the classy, but cheap, Wald basket. Although I love those little satchels that go on the back!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes