Everything Faux Bois

Etsy seller Allysonhill: Picnic in the Woods- coaster ($3.50)

Faux bois has hit its mark and you can now find anything in faux bois. I'm enjoying this new fascination with wood and wanted to share some of my picks:

I love the way these cufflinks remind me of carving initials in trees. SM + MC. These would be perfect for a sweety!

Etsy seller kgrandey: Faux Bois Vessel- large ($35)

These ceramic coasters pull off a graphic flare to the term faux bois.
Modern Dose: Woodgrain Coaster Set- Brown ($39.95/4)

Rock Scissor Paper: Lime Woodgrain/Faux Bois Notebook ($9)

Pulp Designs claim that these earrings will make you want to frolic- and I can't agree more!
Etsy seller Pulp Designs: Faux Bois Earrings-Frolic ($8)

I love, love, LOVE this doorstop! You can fill it with sand or rocks and plop it in front of the door. The bottom has no-slip rubber so it will stay put when the wind blows. I can see my cat using this as his perching stool as well.
Etsy seller NeverEver: Wood Chop Door Stop ($25)

This vase has a natural look about it and seems fragile enough to display the most beautiful tree branches or blossoms.
Etsy seller TyTravis: Faux Bois Stoneware Ceramic Vase ($375)

These buttons are hand embroidered and would look fabulous on a fall sweater or jacket.
Etsy seller rootandleaf: Hand Embroidered Faux Bois Buttons ($14/3)

Of all places to find some faux bois- a lunch bag.
Etsy seller RickRackQueen: Oilcloth Lunchbag in Faux Bois ($14)

Faux bois forever?
Esty seller ameliamae: Forever Print ($20)

10 Response to Everything Faux Bois

August 14, 2008 at 12:54 PM

Lovely collection...thanks for including me.

August 14, 2008 at 1:03 PM

This faux bois craze is growing on me, although, I do NOT love my mother's faux bois contac paper covered counter tops in her basement kitchen *cringe*

Thanks for adding me to your wonderful assortment :)

August 14, 2008 at 1:29 PM

cufflinks are incredibly sexy. can't get enough of them. hee hee. might even start wearing them myself. :D

August 14, 2008 at 5:13 PM

My favorite has to be the faux bois door stop...well and my coasters too (thanks for including me).

August 14, 2008 at 8:22 PM

I am also mad about faux bois. That lunch bag is calling my name... thanks for featuring my doorstop! Great blog.

August 14, 2008 at 8:54 PM

beautiful ceramics! thanks again for featuring my buttons!

kg + ab
August 15, 2008 at 8:56 AM

Love all the faux bois. The coasters and the doorstop are fantastic.

August 16, 2008 at 6:33 PM

I can never get enough faux bois! Thanks so much for including my cufflinks and for showing me some fabulous faux bois goodness!

March 19, 2009 at 7:22 AM

I really like lacefield designs faux bois linen... I have a set of faux bois carved wood chairs which I'm going to upholster in this fabric! gonna be super!

June 23, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Love it all!
www.hangingonthewall.ca

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes