Love Letter from a Sailor

I wanted to do this round up in honor of a best friend who takes to the seas everyday for work on her way from Seattle to Canada.
DaWanda seller RockLove: Anchor Pendant ($53 eur)

Etsy seller letterpress: Ahoy There Letterpress Card ($4)

Ships Locker: Compass Chart Weight ($38)

I wonder if captains still look like this? I think they should.
Etsy seller ikonic: Vintage Old Salty & Captain Pepper Shakers ($12/set)

I believe Leon is the best sailor there is...
DaWanda seller alinea: "Leon" stamp ($12 eur)

I would like to ring this bell for dinner. Perhaps it is used for emergencies though.
Ships Locker: Brass Bell ($54)

Well, hello to you...
DaWanda seller Leylowe: Hi Thalior T Shirt ($17 eur)

I think this is the perfect shirt. And what do you know, my friend is a redhead as well! I love redheads.
Etsy seller PrettyRaccoon: Anchor print Racerback Tank- small ($37)

Sailors seems so sexy.
Etsy seller Redbatpress: What Luck Art Postcard ($3.50)




4 Response to Love Letter from a Sailor

August 14, 2008 at 12:24 PM

What a wonderful bunch of sailor themed items, thank you so much for including my salt & pepper shakers. :)

August 14, 2008 at 12:58 PM

A beautiful feature! Thank you so much for including my Anchor Necklace! Your friend is very lucky to have you!

August 14, 2008 at 1:24 PM

thanks, dahling:) oh, and anchor deployment drills are my favorite.

miss you bunches.

August 18, 2008 at 11:18 PM

Oh my, thank you for featuring our little letterpress company in your blog entry. We think our Ahoy card is great fun, and we're thrilled you like it, too! What a great homage to your friend. We enjoyed reading your blog and learning about some of the gorgeous products on the market today. Now I'm sold on the Kor Hydration bottles! We'll be back to your blog to check out more of your clever finds. Thank you again.

Best,
heather & thomas
Letterpress Delicacies

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes