Nature Jewelry

Etsy seller mayerain: Daisy Ring ($38)

Etsy seller Beth Millner: Birds on a Wire ($500)

Etsy seller Luz Designs: Cherry Blossom ($19)

Etsy seller dillondesigns: Bontanika Ring ($8)

4 Response to Nature Jewelry

August 27, 2008 at 2:50 PM

Thanks for including my "Birds on a Wire" Necklace in your blog post!

August 27, 2008 at 2:56 PM

All of these designs are stupendous! I love seeing creative minds a work. Wonderful job at finding them:-) Thank you so much for including my Maple Wood Pendant in with your choices!!!

Ashlee Rising
NaturalatHeart.etsy.com

August 27, 2008 at 5:05 PM

Thank you so much for including my ring on your great blog. All these designers have great work. I'm honored. xoxoxo

September 11, 2008 at 3:06 PM

Fantastic blog! I love all of these designs! Thank you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes