One AMAZING Bumblebee site

I like to sneak over to One Good Bumblebee's site to browse through the fun art they have available for purchase. Everything on their site is so unique.Little Garden ($20)

Beauty Art Print ($5)

I would have loved to carry around this planner with me everyday- too bad they are sold out already.
Come Along Weekly Planner (sold out)

Handwriting Mousepad ($7)

I wish I had seen these cards when we moved...
Moving Card Set (sold out)

How amazingly awesome is this card?!
Greater Things Card ($1.95)

I think you would be very lucky to receive this box as a gift.
Lucky You! Box ($11)

I used to drool over small puffy stickers our exchange student from Germany would bring from home. These remind me of her sticker sheets.
Japanese Food Stickers (sold out)

Monkey Tree ($20)

2 Response to One AMAZING Bumblebee site

August 30, 2008 at 7:05 AM

Macy,these are addictive,thanks for sharing!

September 8, 2008 at 2:52 PM

I really like the "greater things to come" card. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes