All over 26olivestreet

Please, somebody wire me enough money so I can buy up 26olivestreet's entire inventory! I have no idea how new this etsy store is, but this is the first time I've noticed it and I am writing out my all-time "I want more than ever" list. Take a look:





I actually have a collection (uh, two) of these already. I am loving it!







Also, what a clever way of using Poladroid to display shop items. (Hello!!! -vintage items look good on vintage film!) Now, why didn't I think of that??

Oh, and there's so much more in their shop. Here's the link.

1 Response to All over 26olivestreet

March 20, 2009 at 10:01 PM

ooh how cute. and for the record, 2 of anything does constitute a collection in my book. lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes