MoMA: New Arrivals

I love to scroll through the new arrivals at the MoMA store online and I spotted some great items today.

Spooner Bottle Opener

Our cat is ultra picky when it comes to drinking water in our house (for some reason rain puddles outside will quench his thirst but a bowl of water does not?) We find ourselves leaving the sink on after letting him get his fill of running water, but now I might invest in this affordable water dispenser. I've looked into many water dispensers at pet stores, but we've been reluctant to shell out $40-80 to try a product we don't know our cat will accept. I would be willing to give this one a try.

No Response to "MoMA: New Arrivals"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes