Online Organizing



flickr image via: Chez Larsson


I have been trying to organize my computer the last few days. I've depleted my bookmarks and saved them to an empty webpage so I can retrieve them later if I need to (and also access them from any computer). I purchased an external hard drive for my computer last year and yesterday I finally moved many files from my computer hard drive. My computer is so happy now and runs smoothly!

Today, I've gone through my blog list on Poesia and tried to break up the websites I love to follow into categories. If you see your website listed in the wrong category please let me know- or if you think it belongs under a different heading. I love following along on all your projects and adventures so I love having a direct link to you from my webpage (plus my friends would like to know about you too). I am hoping this categorizing will help make your site more accessible.


No Response to "Online Organizing"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes