Tuesday's Photo Retreat

Honestly, I am getting very tired of boxes and boxes of junk to unload from the move. I'm tired of living in only parts of our house because the other parts don't feel "liveable" yet. I need a retreat to this room:

2 Response to Tuesday's Photo Retreat

March 18, 2009 at 6:20 AM

Don't worry - putting a room together is the fun part! I moved apartments in November, and I am still building my studio room - every little detail is what matters in the end! Enjoy it!

March 18, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Its good to hear that it takes others just as long sometimes. I think I am antsy to finally have guests over (we finally have comfortable space!).

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes