A visit from my secret "bad-boy" crush?

News update: a very large film studio has just recently been set up in New Orleans to host some new blockbuster films and some visiting celebrities (thank you Brad Pitt, but technically in my mind you're thought of as a part-time local now). And to my surprise my secretive crush on "bad-boy" actor Jason Statham has surfaced once again at the news that he will be in town next month to film "The Expendables" (along with Sylvester Stalone, Jet Li and Mickey Rourke)



I know that this is not exciting for you per se, but I must share. For a small town girl, this is BIG news (my husband likes to think otherwise). :)

No Response to "A visit from my secret "bad-boy" crush?"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes