Anthropolification: A new monthly addition

I would like to start a new monthly posting on "Anthropolification". This is a term from Kathleen at Grosgrain that I have blended into my own vocabulary for describing fashion that seems to pop out of an Anthropologie store or catalog. If you've been missing out on Kathleen's amazing Anthropolification designs check out her site here.

Pleated Petal Tank from Grosgrain

Pleated Petal Tank from Anthropologie

For my monthly postings, I will be including comparable finds at more affordable prices and feature handmade designs. I might also link to tutorials from blogs describing how they created an Anthropolification item. We'll see how the postings go and if you have any suggestions or your own Anthropolified example send me an email. I'd love to hear from you!

No Response to "Anthropolification: A new monthly addition"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes