April's Countdown: Checking my list off

The month of April is packed with traveling for us- not necessarily us traveling, but also visitors traveling to see us. I'm in need to get my home prepped and set so I'm not stuffing and stacking things in closets at the last minute. #1 on my priority today is to rearrange our office layout so it will be easier to put up a full sized air mattress for visitors, but still manageable for me to work at my desk everyday.

Some home office inspirations:

This would be so wonderful- a mini office to actually get you out of the house .








1 Response to April's Countdown: Checking my list off

April 1, 2009 at 1:21 PM

These are all so gorgeous. I really love that apothecary/card catalogue thing--that's just ideal for crafty stuff.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes