Cross-country bag

I've been thinking a lot about traveling lately (perhaps because of our recent trip home to see family). I would really like to travel to Europe sometime in my life and I'm still waiting on a trip with my girlfriends to Costa Rica (one has in-laws living there). And of course I dream of Canada and being Canadian. I'd like to see if the grass really is greener on the other side.

When I do finally get my chance to take these trips, I would love to travel with a leather bag around my arms. This screams "I am an expert traveler" to me.
My top recent finds:


SuzisCornerBoutique: Vintage Hartmann Luggage


Lightyearsvintage: Huge 1950's Leather Carryall


Forever 21: Ellison Tote Bag


Urban Outfitters: Deux Lux Traveler Knapsack


1 Response to Cross-country bag

April 21, 2009 at 7:54 PM

I'd be all over that bag from Light Years Vintage if it wasn't so much!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes