Masquerade [cluster]

I realize that it has been a very long time since I have posted a cluster and I just happened to be intensely interested in searching for masks on etsy today.
Etsy sellers always impress me!


1. lbjphotography: Reservoir Sheep Photographic Print
2. Merimask: Golden Wolf Mask
3. TomBanwell: White Rabbit Leather Mask
4. lovelyart: Breakfast at Tiffany's Sleep Mask
5. eslita: Bird Mask Papercut Print
6. rosiemusic: Too Shy No. 3


1. hughesandnordberg: Owl Mask
2. DeweyDecimalCrafts: Bonez Crocheted Skull
3. Merimask: Japanese Goldfish Mask
4. MATTY8080: Grizzly Bear Mask Print
5. MaryElise: Lumberjack Mustache Mask
6. thelittlechickadee: La Chevre, The Masked Ball Silhouette Print


1. pamelaklaffke: Cuniculus (Rabbit) Greeting Card
2. Merimask: Coyote Leather Mask
3. WaterSleepPhoto: Mask Photo Print
4. MATTY8080: Two Deer Mask Print
5. Leatherartworks: Kill Bill Crazy 88 Black Mask
6. norakaren: I do Mask
7. Faerywhere: Autumn Maple Leaf Leather Mask
8. Lupin: Bird Mask

3 Response to Masquerade [cluster]

April 4, 2009 at 2:42 PM

These are amazing - I'm especially smitten with eslita's papercut!

Anonymous
April 21, 2009 at 2:40 PM

Agreed, this is a great collection. I'm thinking about picking up one of the DeweyDecimalCrafts masks!

May 6, 2009 at 12:11 AM

thanks for adding my I DO mask!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes