Pick o' the Day: An Apple a Day

So, I lied about posting yesterday morning. I don't want to whine and complain, but I was way too busy running errands. I did however get to see one of my best friends during her short visit here and after a night of drinking, I feel that I should taking care of my health more than I have been (this is my hint to let you know I have a slight hangover :)

I think this "Apple-a-day" poster would get me set on the right foot.


Keep track of your apple-eating habits by placing the grower's sticker on the chart. This is definitely record keeping at its finest.

No Response to "Pick o' the Day: An Apple a Day"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes