Pick o' the Day: Chalkboard Mail Unit

DaWanda emailed me to let me know that I have saved many items in my favorites folder, but have not purchased any of them for way too long. Of course I know this! I would have to be a millionaire to be able to buy the so many things I want (not need) from DaWanda's crafty little sellers.

Spinifix: OTA Chalkboard Unit

Although, I could make room on my "need" list for this awesome chalkboard organizer! DaWanda included an image of this chalkboard at the bottom of the email they sent- almost convincing me to buy it out of guilt and love.

No Response to "Pick o' the Day: Chalkboard Mail Unit"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes