Saying Goodbyes and Keeping Memories

Giraffes at the Audubon Zoo

I would like to announce that I am back in blogging mode. My family flew in to New Orleans for their first visit since we moved here and we have exhausted ourselves on activities. I made a long list of "Things to Do" for them to pick from while they were here and after reading through the list again last night, we accomplished most of them. I hope they arrive home and sleep like babies because I know I will! We had such a great time and the weather was excellent. I'm looking forward to their next visit already. Isn't it great to have visitors who know you so well they aren't afraid to wash your dishes or fix your broken kitchen light? Or visitors that will stay up till midnight with you just talking? These are my favorite visitors :)

No Response to "Saying Goodbyes and Keeping Memories"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes