Work Day: Running Errands

I'm hoping to run some errands today- maybe a new driver's license (eek!)


1. Boden: Chic Leather Bag ($198)
2. Nordstrom: Joe's Jeans 'Provocateur' ($172)
3. Forever 21: Floral Chiffon Top ($19.80)
4. Stamp: Sterling Blades Earrings ($34)
5. Endless: Rocket Dog Dingo Sandal ($39.95)


1 Response to Work Day: Running Errands

April 7, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Lovely springy selection, I love forever 21 - I must go there soon.
You asked about the Rudi Bass posters - so far as I know they are not reproducing them, I would love it if they were because I would also love to see them in color. And they would look fabulous on my walls for constant inspiration!
Have a lovely day.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes