Work Day: Traveling Lightly

I'm packing my bags to fly to Idaho to spend time with my family for Easter weekend. This is my packing agenda: travel light. Many of these items I already own, but I'm dreaming of owning this adorable yellow jacket. It would be just what I needed for transitioning to the cooler Idaho weather.

1. Gap: The new Cuffed Tee
2. Ginazetts: Simple Hoops Earrings
3. ModCloth: Yellow Crescent Scarf
4. Banana Republic: Flatiron Tote
5. Forever 21: White Colored Skinny Jean
6. Zappos: Nena flats by Type Z
7. Lulu's: Witherspoon Jacket by BB Dakota

No Response to "Work Day: Traveling Lightly"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes