Disconnected: Back tomorrow

We've been having one of those months were everything is quiting out on us. Our A/C decided to shut down a second time last weekend and our internet modem fired out. I spent my few days of heat and no internet by sewing up some skirts and pillows- its always good to be crafty. I also finally went down to the DMV to get my new drivers license. And ended up walking out with the worst picture I've ever had on my license! I never knew it was possible that I could look like a thug- but now I know.

I'm taking today to round up my thoughts and last minute projects. I'll be back tomorrow to fill you in on what I've been up to.

No Response to "Disconnected: Back tomorrow"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes