DIY: Jcrew ribbon necklaces


I was drooling over these necklaces in the last Jcrew catalogs I received in the mail. But $98 a piece just seemed outrageous. With something so easy to recreate, I got right to it. I wanted to keep the project SUPER thrifty, so I started by sorting through the discount ribbon bin at Michael's Crafts store. I found some fun (and cheap) necklaces at Claire's, got my handy jewelry pliers out and went to work threading on ribbons. I found the fabulous purple ribbon on super sale (a Martha Stewart find). These have been great necklaces to throw on in the afternoon when I want to dress up my plain-jane outfit I've been wearing all morning. Plus the ribbon adds some color to my neutral clothing.

2 Response to DIY: Jcrew ribbon necklaces

May 23, 2009 at 11:22 AM

I'm totally going to do this one. Like today. I am in desperate need of new (and cheap) jewelry. You have the best ideas!

May 26, 2009 at 2:31 PM

Awesome! Let me know how they turn out!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes