Late Night Goodies: Weddings throw in a Hankie

Yes, it is almost midnight and I am still up....I am home alone so I have the authority to do what I want- including staying up past my bedtime. Besides, this wedding gift idea was worth it to stay up late.


The fabulous brunettes over at Two Brunettes have stunned me with this great gift idea! These unique hankies have been bundled up in plastic packaging to give as gifts to the bride's lovely ladies, including mom and aunties. And they will all be glad to have their sweet gift when their gal ties the knot and they gush with happiness! Brilliants gifts are the best!

No Response to "Late Night Goodies: Weddings throw in a Hankie"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes