Shopping in Malaysia: Peter Hoe

I had read some amazing reviews on the Peter Hoe stores in Kuala Lumpur and had hoped to be able to stop by one of the two stores during our trip.

I was so excited to stumble upon the store!

During our monorail trip to visit Central Market and Chinatown we spotted Peter Hoe's Evolution store down the street. We immediately fell in love and purchased many items. As we were checking out the clerk told us their large store, Peter Hoe Beyond, was just down the street as well! I LOVE these stores and I hope you'll shop there if you ever get to visit Kuala Lumpur. I do wish they had an online shop :(


We also got a chance to meet Justin Yap at his design studio at the back of Peter Hoe Beyond. Justin designs amazing evening gowns and let us take a peek at the traditional Muslim wedding gown he was making for a friend of his. You can read an interview with Justin here.

2 Response to Shopping in Malaysia: Peter Hoe

July 5, 2009 at 7:30 AM

Oh no!!! If only you went three weeks earlier! I just came back from KL... and that store looks fantastic! :(

July 9, 2009 at 8:41 AM

this looks heavenly, I love stores like that.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes