Pick o' the Day: Grecian Gown for Soon-to-be Fall

I can't stop dreaming of fall and colorful leaves, sweaters, stockings, scarves and boots. I'm going into denial from being so far away from cold weather for so long. I can't wait to start layering my clothes everyday and dragging down my winter clothes from the attic. In the meantime, I am making list after list of fall items I am missing from my wardrobe that I deem I "must" get.

Today's pick o' the day is an inspirational find for my thoughts of fall and the rest of the year. So amazingly feminine!


SugarSkullVintage: Beautiful Deep Coffee Grecian Maxi Gown ($58)

No Response to "Pick o' the Day: Grecian Gown for Soon-to-be Fall"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes