Honey Interiors: cliquing styles

Just spotted Tamara Kaye-Honey's amazing interiors on Design*Sponge. I'm hooked and in love with her style.


I am going to keep this image in my reference book for when I finally own a home and look to repaint the house.


I'm so happy our fireplace grill is already black...now on to the finishing touches like shown above.



The random ram under the desk is my favorite! It reminds me of my random three sheep heads in the kitchen. The hubby still is unsure of their purpose in our home's styling :)




I can't wait for Tamara's blog to be up and running. I know I will love it. I already clique with her design tastes.

1 Response to Honey Interiors: cliquing styles

September 25, 2009 at 12:51 PM

What a pretty house! I missed this so thanks for posting!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes