Flowers for my Hair: A treat from small girls

After spending part of my holiday with some of my nieces, I have come to the conclusion that large flower hairpins look good on more than just sweet little girls. A clip or two were put in my hair by the girls to keep my "hair out of my face". It really did wonders for my mangy traveling 'do so now I am in the works of getting some flower clips of my own.

Here's some great places to start looking:
Forever21: Large Blossom Hairclip ($3.80)

Mandizzle: Fuschia Gerber Daisy ($21)


Forever21: Satin Blossom Headband ($4.80)

Yellowyellowdesign: Christina's World Hairclip ($35)


Bpoetic: Petite White Hairclip ($25)


Beautiful Blossoms: Red Flower and Feather Clip ($18)


Twisted Crystals: Fresh Salmon Flower ($32)

1 Response to Flowers for my Hair: A treat from small girls

January 2, 2010 at 9:38 PM

These are lovely! Have you also tried here? http://www.etsy.com/shop/rosalindgracedesigns

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes