Copy Cat Bargain: Entertainment/Media Center

I recently spotted this entertainment center set-up in the new West Elm catalog and fell in love!!! I would love to convince the hubby to let me buy it (to replace the two stereo speakers we have lying on their sides and our fancy tv sitting on top), but it is a little pricey. To get the set shown would cost you about $1,097!


However, I also spotted THIS entertainment center set-up while browsing online at WorldMarket. Granted, there are some slight differences but it's still the look I love. And at around $629 it seems like a steal!

1 Response to Copy Cat Bargain: Entertainment/Media Center

January 6, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Nice find Macy! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes