Link Friday: DECOR


When it comes to decor, I am constantly stuck on reds. I think I could have Amanda Peet come decorate my home.

 

I have begun a search for vintage signs to hang in our house- not too much, but just enough to bring in a vintage theme to our somewhat modern furniture arrangement.

  

I am IN LOVE with this framed heart art above the sofa featured in Cottage Living.

  

I also dream of visiting this way too cool home featuring interior lights to accent their curved door frame.

 

And lastly, I have begun to reconsider my colors for painting my front door (on the home I will one day own) after seeing this door featured in an Apartment Therapy house tour.

No Response to "Link Friday: DECOR"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes