Thursday Links: FOOD


 
These adorable shortbread button cookies are on my "I want time to make beautiful gifts for friends" list. Nikole also includes a beautiful recipe card that can be included.

  

Last winter I wondered into Whole Foods and discovered white chocolate bark. I scoured the internet for recipes similar that I could make my own bark at home. I think this recipe is up for a test.

  

I also want to try my hand at making this delicious looking creamsicle-like dessert from Ashley. She makes it sound easy....

On the note of being easy, I plan on trying this crockpot recipe for Macaroni and Cheese. I have yet to conquer the crockpot (I think few of us have) so I like it when a recipe comes as "easy".
 

No Response to "Thursday Links: FOOD"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes