Home Inspiration: Tolix Chairs

Of all things going popular, I am in head over heels in love with Tolix chairs!

 

Interior designs are going the way of the Industrial Craze and I just love it!





 


I am dreaming of a set of these pushed up to my dining room table. I am also dreaming of them being cheaper :)


Pottery Barn is selling their version for $225


Design Within Reach is also selling a version. For $250.
 The Conran Shop is selling theirs for $275.
Graham and Green for £175.

Remember this is just for one chair. How will I ever get a set??


These Tabouret stools are available at Overstock for just $99.95

No Response to "Home Inspiration: Tolix Chairs"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes