Shopping: For Bookends

I have been told by the hubby that he is ok with my overwhelming magazine collection if the magazines can be stacked by the size of the publications. Hmm....interesting thought.

So I am on the lookout for bookend to divide my very organized (by size) magazine collection.

 
Stacks and Stacks: Book Elements Bookends

There's of course, basic. Though, I have been in love with this finger bookend for some time now.

  
Auroraleehales: Stubborn Finger Bookend  

  
 Stacks and Stacks: Hands Bookends

I also really like the idea of a big fabric block as a bookend.

  
 JoshuabyOak: Royal Crown Bookend 

  

  
 Repurposedantiques: Wooden Number Block Bookend 

  

  
 TheBakersDaughterToo: Vintage Folk Art Bookends 

These could be spray painted white to look more modern.

 
FromGraytoGold: Arabian Fire

1 Response to Shopping: For Bookends

July 10, 2010 at 3:34 PM

Wonderful finds! Many thanks for including my hand stamped fabric bookend:D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes