Dresser Update: Johnson/Carper love

Yesterday I was catching up with some Young House Love and saw the couple's amazingly awesome Craigslist score. I love the transformation this dresser took- and I also fell in love with Johnson/Carper furniture along the way.

 
 Before

  
 After

This beautiful piece is taking place in the couple's nursery for their expected baby! Congrats!

  

 
imgs above from: Young House Love

Here are some of my Johnson/Carper finds online:

 

  

  
 imgs above from: LiveAuctioneers

And check out this before and after I found of another Johnson/Carper updated piece created by Annie at Relish Small Pleasures.



 Before

 
After



No Response to "Dresser Update: Johnson/Carper love"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes