Running Again: Restart the New Year

New Years resolutions are far from my mind and so many days long ago. I had planned to start running again, but the cold weather and too many after-work activities kept me sleeping-in every morning. 

 

These are two great books I purchased in December- planning ahead for my resolution to start running.

 

 

Somehow I have kept my weight even by just changing up my eating habits- being more conscious of eating healthy foods and avoiding greasy ones. As great as this sounds, I would like to feel "fit" and not just "healthy".

 6pm.com: Puma Usan

 
SeeJaneRun: Nike Sportband  
 
 

Nike+ iPod Sport Kit


So this weekend (with warmer weather predicted) I will be starting my old/new routine- and starting back at Day 1.

 

  
 Dick's Sporting Goods: Nathan Reflective Belt 
  

 
Dick's Sporting Goods: Adidas Climacool Reflective Cap

No Response to "Running Again: Restart the New Year"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes