Living Room Inspirations

This is the inspiration board I put together recently for our living room.


This is a combination of some items we already own (sofa, pair of siesta chairs, rattan roman blinds) and items I want to add to our small space. We have had to downsize from some larger furniture, so I've been scouring ideas for adding multi-functional pieces. I am also ready to say "bye-bye" to white, rental walls.

Here are some spaces I have drawn inspiration from:

via: Brooklyn Limestone (design by Isabella & Max Rooms)





via: Spence & Lyda in Real Living June 2008


No Response to "Living Room Inspirations"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes