Animal Prints: Elephants and Lobsters


I have had my eye on this bag for weeks now. I collected elephants while growing up so I have this thing for them. I also have a thing for collecting overnight bags (like I go on overnight trips or something....). So this combo of course can't leave my imagination of girls' sleep overs and driving on weekend trips to the beach.


And a few days ago I spotted this dress on Anthropologie.com and couldn't stop thinking about it all week. Do you think I would get sincere compliments if I wore this to an upcoming crawfish boil? So tempting...

No Response to "Animal Prints: Elephants and Lobsters"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes