Dorothy Perkins getting some love...

I found myself drooling over a dress this morning. Scratch that. I found myself drooling over an adorable outfit this morning that was all based around a fabulous dress


Viv got this amazing Dorothy Perkins dress for a steal. Dorothy Perkins you say? I admit I wasn't familiar either so I popped over to the online store and fell in LOVE! The bonus to these great pieces is that they are affordable AND ship international. Meaning I can get my hands on some of the yumminess!

These are my two favorite finds. Yum. 






















No Response to "Dorothy Perkins getting some love..."

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes