Living Room Inspirations: Mixing in leather

I spotted this image today at MadeByGirl and was excited to see a room that reflected the style I am looking to use in my own home. 


This room carries a similar color layout I'm working with, but I've decided to inject some turquoise into the room with our new campaign furniture (still in the painting process- I mean, come on, that's alot of furniture to paint!)


I also like the room's mix of worn leather and contemporary metals and lacquers. Even though our new living space gives us little space to work with, we have found a way to keep our favorite leather chairs in the living room.

No Response to "Living Room Inspirations: Mixing in leather"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes