Paint Picking: Campaign Furniture

Remember these???


Well, the hubby has finally harped on me enough about getting started on them. I have pulled off all the hardware to the two larger dressers and yesterday I headed over to Home Depot to browse the paint chips.

I came home with arms loaded, but we both agreed that painting the pieces all white was a bad choice because it was the safe choice- and we're still not sure when or if we will get around to painting the walls so white on white just seems tacky. And so I present to you....Behr's Kingfisher.


No Response to "Paint Picking: Campaign Furniture"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes