Itchy Backyard

While we are on the topic of my backyard, I believe I have finally discovered the culprit of my itching, bumpy arms. Last week I took to the backyard, pulling out weed after weed and bagging up years worth of leaves from our magnolia tree. I noticed small spots on my arms that looked like I had been pricked by thorns. Since then I have had non-stop itching arms.

 My arch-nemesis: Virginia Creeper

I had a moment of hysteria when I thought we may have poison ivy in our backyard, but after some online research I think I am having an allergic reaction to all the virginia creeper I pulled from the fence line. Ugh!

1 Response to Itchy Backyard

June 25, 2010 at 4:42 PM

I really hate you, Virginia Creeper...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes