Summer Shopping List: Replanning my wardrobe

With the reduction of size to our new closet space, we had to also reduce our clothing clutter. We were able to make such a dramatic decrease in our unused clothing. I was impressed. What's best about this process is you realize what items are missing to pull your wardrobe together. I constantly purchase clothes that are close to what I want, but never live up to the potential I originally saw in them filling the void. Now that I have only items in my closet that I already know how to work with, I'm scoping out what's missing. 

These have been my finds from the last two weeks.

New Summer Needs

Can you tell I'm in the mood for wearing pastels?


No Response to "Summer Shopping List: Replanning my wardrobe"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes