Welcoming a Baby (a soon-to-be spoiled baby)!

Tomorrow, my sister is scheduled for a c-section so we can all meet my little niece. I am dreaming of all things baby (and now that I have a baby to shop for, I find I have to restrain myself from going overboard on spoiling a baby that has yet to even meet me)!

Here are some baby items I am dreaming of for my little niece:

L to R (clockwise): Dream Menagerie Rug- Anthropologie ($78-298); Kids Spork- Branch Home ($4) I know, I know. This baby won't be needing a spork for awhile, but its on the future shopping list...; Felt Stick Animal Zebra- Wisteria ($29); Hummingbird Ruffle Bottom Bloomers- Threeyellowstarfish ($24-sold); Playful World Animal Pals Giraffe- Land of Nod ($45); 1958 Fisher Price Queen Buzzy Bee- Corrnucopia ($20) 

L to R (clockwise): House of Flying Bears Mobile- Ememem (sold); The Amy Baby Shoe- SugarPlumbTree (sold); Trumpette Ballerina Socks- SmartMomma ($24.50); The Teddy King- BellaCavalloStudios ($94.95); Baa Baa Black Sheep Clip- MyWoobyandMe ($5);

 L to R (clockwise): Fish Cloths epattern- Copycrafts ($3); Boiled Wool Slipper Boots- Garnet Hill (out of stock); Finger Puppets- Petit Tresor ($37/set); Spotted Owl Reversible Bib- MyWoobyandMe ($6.99); I Love You Teething Toy- LittleSaplingToys ($12)

No Response to "Welcoming a Baby (a soon-to-be spoiled baby)!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes