Wicker Accent Tables....or stools?

Oh, if only I didn't have a cat that took his aggression towards me out on anything straw woven (like my huge magazine basket that has to be swept up in shredded piles). Not that I don't love my cat, but if he were better mannered then I would have some wicker side tables in an instant!

I spotted these options at Crate and Barrel recently and then saw the option from Pottery Barn. Having a shredding cat made the price tag on these fabulous!




But now I've found some inexpensive substitutes!






Darn you, Tito...

No Response to "Wicker Accent Tables....or stools?"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes