Nook & Pantry: The BEST Meatloaf Ever

I am not a meatloaf fan. Not a fan at all. Who wants to eat a loaf of hamburger with cooked ketchup on top? Ick. Not me. My husband however likes a good meatloaf, so I've been willing to test a few found recipes here and there. These have all ended with me eating the side dish and the hubby having lots of leftover lunches.

Not what my appetite desires...

So it is a big deal when I say that I have uncovered a meatloaf recipe with I LOVE (and the hubby agrees to loving as well). 


This recipe, from Nook & Pantry, is quite simple and I love the way the meatloaf looks all wrapped up in bacon before it goes in the oven (like a mummified loaf of meat). We ended up using yellow bell peppers because we didn't want to make an extra trip to the grocery store, but the peppers tasted fabulous. 

I purchased a dense loaf of onion bread which we used to make open faced sandwiches with a little provolone cheese melted under the meatloaf (similar to the photo). Yum, yum, yum. This will definitely be a repeat recipe!

1 Response to Nook & Pantry: The BEST Meatloaf Ever

Amy
October 2, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Hey Macy, Happy to hear you liked it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes