Triple Buckle Flats: Alexa Chung style


Oh, the beauty in these triple buckle flats....I spotted these shoes on Alexa Chung via Frugal Fashionista and wanted to know, "Where can I get these shoes!"


These buckled shoes appear to be the ChloĆ© Triple-Buckle Flats sold-out at Saks Fifth Avenue. I was sad until I realized they were being sold for $416! Yipes! 

So I went on a mission to find similar shoes...some quick turn-ups for similarly strapped flats:



Three straps, buckles and black. But these seem to be made from PVC rubber :( Not what I had in mind.

But then I spotted THESE! The ultimate winners:


FreePeople: Buckle Town Flats


And on sale for $69.95 and in my size :)

1 Response to Triple Buckle Flats: Alexa Chung style

July 11, 2010 at 2:04 PM

Girl those are cute! I need to head over and see if they are in my size!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes