Fall Preparations: Wardrobe Updates I

A new addition to my Fall wardrobe:

People's Liberation: Biker Jacket 
(available here)

Some items I'd like to be adding:

I think these shoes would be a great transition into fall- they'd look great with tights!


I also think these boots would be great to wear with tights this fall. The reviews seem to say the boots can be slouchy, which to me makes them feel more vintage.


Maybe in brown?


And I have been dreaming of owning this necklace for weeks now....


I am not a gold girl, thus my wedding ring is white gold. As silly as this sounds, I avoid gold jewelry because it doesn't match my wedding ring. This is a beautiful compromise because it includes silver and gold! Plus, gold is always a good fall color.

No Response to "Fall Preparations: Wardrobe Updates I"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes