Ballard vs. BB&B: Finding a style in more than one shop

Sometimes when I get a catalog in the mail I get so excited to see what new items the shop has out. Each catalog I receive in the mail seems to have it's own style or theme that all the products can fall into.

One of my favorites is Ballard Designs. I love the style of products, but always seem to put them on my "dream-on" list. Then yesterday it hit me.... I know that I like this style, so why don't I seek out similar styles in other stores that may offer a lesser price. Duh, right?

So here are some quick finds from Bed Bath and Beyond (BB&B) to compare:
left: here / right (Ballard Designs): here
left: here / right (Ballard Designs): here
 left (Ballard Designs): here / right: here

left: here / right (Ballard Designs): here 

  
left: here / right: here
 
 
 left: here / right: here
 left: here / middle: here / right: here



1 Response to Ballard vs. BB&B: Finding a style in more than one shop

Kai
October 5, 2010 at 11:26 PM

Great finds! I love the table - I had previously seen the Target version, but it's $20 more expensive than the BB&B one. I also love the utensil holder and the mail box - who knew BB&B had gotten so cute?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes