Our New Weekend Brunch: Make-Ahead Muffin Melts


I came across this great breakfast/brunch recipe on The Pioneer Woman Cooks.
I had it saved in my bookmarks for weeks until this weekend when we skipped early morning breakfast and were starving at around 10am. 


I didn't have any pre-hard boiled eggs so instead I just scrambled some eggs for the recipe. The dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce were of course a big hit with the hubby, so I know we will be eating these again soon. I'll have to work at keeping some hard boiled eggs on hand for the next go-round to see which way I like better.

No Response to "Our New Weekend Brunch: Make-Ahead Muffin Melts"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes