Butternut Squash: Martha Stewart made me buy it


I admit that I purchased Everyday Food from the grocery store only because of this recipe. Last night's dinner was layered butternut squash and bacon in a pie crust; baked like a quiche. Delicious!


The butternut squash was yummy, which makes me want to try out this recipe now.

And this is what I resorted to when my first attempt to defrost the pre-made pie dough became a disaster:

The last of our South Carolina peaches where baked in this crumbly crust. And I decided to add a dash of Five Spice to it (because the smell of Five Spice always make me crave fruit pies). Strange, I know.

2 Response to Butternut Squash: Martha Stewart made me buy it

Joe
January 28, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Yum ~ joe

Joe
January 28, 2011 at 2:10 PM

Can you pass this along to me? Or, if you wanna keep it a secret, cook it for me:) Looks so good!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes