Today's Fashion Inspiration

This week may get too hectic to post "Today's Outfit" so I will tease you with some cute fall finds.

I am wanting these boots and clog booties (they may become my birthday present to myself...)


I purchased this biker jacket earlier this spring and have been waiting to pull it out for the fall. It makes me feel like I can dress up or dress down anything.

Notice the cool leather clutch?? It's a hardware bag from Home Depot. I have been hoping to track one down in a store to avoid shipping costs, plus I really want to see it in person first.

No Response to "Today's Fashion Inspiration"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes