Christmas Lights are Up: Ingenuity at its Best

I decided I wanted lights on the outside of the house this year- since we have our own yard and space finally. I pulled out the old christmas lights and started framing the front porch windows. I liked how the lights around the windows looked but I still had one small string of lights.... 


I must point out my awesome birthday fern that adorns our front porch now.


So with one extra string of lights....

I decided that the front steps needed illuminated as well! :)


Like my duct tape job?


I think the mail man that comes to our house (too late in the evening) appreciates this added touch :)

No Response to "Christmas Lights are Up: Ingenuity at its Best"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Thanks for Visiting!

- Macy

Copyright © 2009 Making Macy All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes